We guarantee that our lowest rates are always displayed on our website. So for the best prices on our rooms always book direct through us.
Bed & Breakfast Rate Card prices 2018
All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing (except single rooms).
For Dinner, Bed & Breakfast and special discounts please either check online using the book now button or call for prices and availability.
|July – Sept||Oct – Mar 19|
Prices include VAT at the prevailing rate.
To make your stay more romantic, you can have Champagne and Chocolates in your room on arrival for an extra £55.
For Christmas & New Year rates, please phone reception on 01803 855751
If you would like to stay for a week or more, please call for additional discounts.
- Children using their own rooms will be charged at the full rate
- Children 5-14: £25 per night bed & breakfast sharing with 2 adults
- Children under 5 free if sharing with 2 adults
- Children’s meals are available in their room, in the Bar or in the Restaurant (early evening).
- Free Private Hotel Car Park 350 metres from the Hotel.
- Small dogs are permitted by prior arrangement but are not allowed in the public areas. A charge of £18.00 per night will be made to cover extra cleaning. Owners must take full responsibility for their dog and for any damage which is evident after departure.
- Kennels are available in the area – please ask Reception for details.
- Check in from 2pm. Check out 11am unless prior arrangement.
- Please advise Reception if your arrival time will be later than 6pm.
- We reserve the right to release unconfirmed accommodation after this time.
Arrival and Departure Times:
Payments of Accounts:
We accept cash, travellers cheques and all major credit/debit cards.
- 1-3 nights, £60 and credit card number.
- Over 3 nights, 20% of contracted rate.
- Cancellation & Curtailment Insurance is available
- For Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Breaks the 1st nights stay is
- payable unless 48 hours cancellation notice is given.
- For Bed & Breakfast Bookings the full amount of the 1st nights stay
- will be charged unless 48 hours cancellation notice is given
Please also see General Terms and Conditions – click T&C’s link
Now is the time to plan your holiday to South Devon and capture the breath taking beauty of Brixham.