Our Ernie Lister Pub in Brixham, next to the Quayside Hotel, is the heartbeat of Brixham with its live entertainment, excellent food and relaxed, warm atmosphere.
Our bar décor is classic and traditional and our Brixham pub is named after the legendary Ernie Lister, a fisherman of famous World War exploits. You can read his story in a folder at the bar.
Our Ernie Lister Pub in Brixham is open to the public and is a favourite among locals. Delicious Brixham pub meals include fresh fish and chips or bowls of local mussels with chunky home-made bread. A main course costs from around £9.
In addition, The Ernie Lister Bar hosts special live musicians and performers.
The Ernie Lister Events: 9pm ‘til close:
- Sundays: Southern Comfort, live band
- Wednesdays: Pub Quiz
- Some Thursdays: Live Music
- Selective Summer Weekends: Live Music
Special Events: March & April 2013:
- Thursday March 7th Folk night
- Saturday March 16th Dave Thomas
- Thursday March 21st Drew Millin
- Friday March 29th Chris Thomas
- Thursday April 4th Folk night
- Friday April 5th Drew Millin
- Friday/Saturday April 12th and 13th to be arranged
- Thursday April 19th Drew Millin
- Friday April 26th Shady Cool